Our offered White Masterbatch has wide applications in the plastic industry for providing excellent whiteness to the products.
Besides this, it is also responsible for the brightness and opacity in the final plastic product.
There are many chemicals that can be used in the masterbatches for these properties but our range of white masterbatch is
especially composed of titanium dioxide (75% content). The reason for choosing titanium dioxide over other chemicals is its
excellent properties such as average particle size (0.19 to 0.22 micron), color, undertone,
high refractive index and opacifying / tinting strength.
Best suitable for Moulding, Blow moulding, Rotational Moulding Pet, Ropes, Wovensacks, Non-woven, Multi-filament yarn, Blown film,
Cast film, Box Straps, Bopp, Multi layer, Sheet extrusion, Cable coating etc.
Very good dispersion and low filter pressure value for Film and Yarn application.
Specialty additives are added to white masterbatch for ensuring excellent compatibility of resin with titanium pigment and its smooth dispersion.
- Improves opacity and whiteness
- UV protector
- Improves thermal stability
- Highest tinting white strength
- Improves mechanical and physical properties
- Improves printability
- Films: HM-HDPE thin gauge films, multi & monolayer films, TQPP, BOPP films, higher thickness films
- Woven sacks, HDPE/PP raffia tapes, LDPE/LLDPE/PP lamination
- Sheets: PP/HIPS sheets
- Mouldings: Roto, blow, injection mouldings and thermoforming